Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Heart Faces - Blurb Book Contest

Here's my entry for this week's I Heart Faces contest. I took this picture a couple of weeks ago at Little "M's" first birthday celebration...she definitely "dug in" and enjoyed herself! :)


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this photo! Her sweet little hand and those big beautiful eyes! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet (you should have saved it for the birthday theme in 2 weeks though!)

    She is a cutie. I really like the intense colours in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! My little sister and brother each had their own cake for their one year bday. It's so funny to watch them dig in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is SO adorable. I can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete